Orange is partnering the Paris Games Week which will take place at the Porte de Versailles in Paris between 31 October and 4 November 2012.
This is an unmissable event for video game addicts, and is THE trade show for finding out about current and future trends, testing new games, handling new accessories, and for playing, immersing yourself, and having fun, which is also the aim of the event!
As it happens, Orange is offering several events at its stand 1E22 in Hall1:
- cloud gaming areas for all audiences:
- video game addicts will be able to compete against one another by playing the Split Second Velocity game, which provides full immersion into the game, as players will play on real car seats!
- children and adults will be able to share and play as a family, in an area dedicated to Warner games and an area dedicated to Disney games
- come and play with your friends on the various screens in the “multi-screen” area (TV, PC, and tablet).
- compete against other players with the Asphalt 7: Heat game, in a challenge that uses mobile phones and tablets. The winners will be rewarded with prizes from Gameloft.
- 8 mobile games will be available to players on mobiles and tablets: Asphalt 7: Heat, Shark Dash, The Dark Knight Rises, Plants vs Zombies, Real Racing 2, Peggle, Spy Mouse, and NBA Jam.
- “Orange is giving you mobile game” operation during the trade show, Orange will offer all its customers who own an Android mobile phone a free download of the Real Racing 2 game from Electronic Arts.
- Orange is not forgetting PC games, and is offering you the opportunity to come and try out Eurotruck 2, Farming Simulator 2013, Lord of the Rings Lego, FIFA 13, and Medal of Honor Warfighter
- lastly, come and see Alt-Minds, the transmedia series that turns you in to a detective looking for eight scientists who have been reported missing
We are waiting for you to join us, to play some wicked games, so bring all your friends!